Deck & Fence Staining
Deck/Fence Cleaning, Re-Staining & Restoration
- Pure Pressure Power Washing's state of the art equipment gives us the ability to help restore and renew the beauty of both decking and fencing. A initial inspection of the surface will give us insight as to what steps will follow. Pure Pressure offers Fence Staining, Deck Staining, Fence Washing, Deck Washing, Pressure Washing & Professional Staining in Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Windsor, Wyoming and surrounding areas.
- Stripping,Sanding,Pressure Washing & Wood Brightening may be required depending on the current condition of the surface. Often times pressure washing fence and deck surfaces is enough to prep the surface for the staining process. Following the prep and pressure washing of the wood surface we recommend 24-48 hours of dry time prior to re staining the wood surface.
- Upon completion of restoration and prep work it is time to choose color options that best fit your taste. There are several options when it comes to choosing a wood stain that is best suitable for your project. Wood stains for decking and fencing are typically chosen by transparency. We share with our customers 4 different stain categories:
- Fully Transparent- majority if not all wood grain will be visible through the stain (Typically life expectancy before re-stain 1 year)
- Semi Transparent- wood grain is still highly visible but will have more pigment to the stain (Typically life expectancy before re-stain 1-2 Years+)
- Semi Solid- majority of wood grain is concealed by the heavier pigment in stain (Typically life expectancy before re-stain 2-4 Years+)
- Solid- All wood grain is concealed by stain looking more like a solid painted surface (Typically life expectancy before re-stain 4 Years+)
- Pure Pressure's stain application is typically sprayed with paint pump and back brushed (As Needed) to ensure even coating and sealing of the wood. It is recommended that wood fencing & decking be re-stained on a regular basis depending on transparency chosen. Wear and weather conditions may also play a factor in the need for Re-Staining earlier than manufactures recommendations. By maintaining/re -staining and cleaning your exterior wood decks and fences you can ensure that your wood is protected and lasts for many years without the cost of replacing.
- Deck Staining & Fence Staining in Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, Windsor And surrounding areas is a critical task that homeowners must take serious. A new deck or fence is a costly addition to your home or business! Not only providing privacy but beauty as well. Pure Pressure Power Washing Highly recommends customers to protect their investment with professional staining immediately after install.
- By protecting your deck and fence with a Contractor Grade Wood Stain you can be assured that, water and weather will not penetrate the pores of the wood, the wood will be protected against mold and mildew that frequently cause (Damage resulting in replacement) and you will have long lasting consistent beauty in your fence or deck.
- As a home owner with little knowledge it is easy to make one mistake that can cause costly repairs. For homeowners there are many types of paints and stains on the market. Picking the right product can be difficult for a Do-it-Your selfer. A professional like Pure Pressure Power Washing will walk you through the entire staining process. By the end of the consultation a customer will have a solid foundation about the Fence or Deck Stain being used and the customer will have been given a variety of color options to choose from that best fits their desire or HOA requirements.
- Pure Pressure's years of experience with deck and fence staining provide our customers with High Quality Wood Protection and a Beautiful Finish every time! Pure Pressure recommends that if you are in the market to Stain your Deck or Fence that you call for a FREE Consultation! Most homeowners are surprised that they can get Professional results with a warranty for a Fair and Reasonable price.
Call NOW! FREE Estimate (970) 988-6292